Celebrate the holidays with an old-fashioned, horse-drawn Christmas light tour in the charming, rural village of Saanichton!
35-40 mins – $125 CAD (per carriage)
(includes 5% GST)
Enjoy the magic of the holiday season as you experience local light displays!
Meet your beautiful carriage horse and his driver, and snuggle into comfort with your closest friends and/or family within your social bubble. Sing your favorite holiday carols, or sit back and relax to the sound of sleigh bells and the soft footfalls of your horse, while we take you back in time through the quaint residential streets of Saanichton. Your private, single horse-drawn carriage will start at Fresh Cup Café, where you will be served a specialty coffee of choice to enjoy on this unique Christmas journey.
Dec 3, 10 and 17, from 4 pm to 8 pm – SOLD OUT!
Dec 12th 1:15 to 4:15 pm – SOLD OUT!
Dec 16th 4:00 to 7:00 pm – SOLD OUT!
Dec 21st 2:00 to 7:30 pm – SOLD OUT
All dates are now full. Please consider joining us for a carriage or sleigh tour in Victoria over the holidays!
- Departure point: Fresh Cup Cafe & Roastery (101-1931 Mt. Newton X Rd, Saanichton, BC). Please arrive 15 minutes before departure to receive a delicious, complimentary coffee, tea or hot chocolate to take with you. Departures must leave on time.
- Maximum capacity is 6 passengers, although we recommend a maximum of 4 adults for optimal comfort.
- Experience is designed for participants of all ages!
- Guests are encouraged to dress warmly as this is an outdoor activity.
- Guests are welcome to bring their own blanket (we cannot supply due to COVID).
- If you enjoy the tour, a gratuity for your coach-woman (driver) is appreciated.
COVID Safety Plan
- These tours are designed for guests to enjoy with people who are already in their small, consistent social bubble.
- The carriage will be sanitized prior to each departure and is equipped with a plexi-glass shield between the guests and driver.
- Physical distancing practices will be required at all locations.
- Guests are advised to bring and use their own personal protective equipment.
- For further details, please read our COVID-19 Safety Plan.