Experience the country charm of this fun, unique tour!
Join us on a delightful multi-sensory tour of the beautiful farming community of Saanichton, where you will enjoy an open-air horse-drawn carriage ride, freshly roasted artisan coffee, award-winning locally crafted cider, and a freshly prepared gourmet picnic.
Tours offered at either 12:00 pm or 1:45 pm on these days:
Sundays – April 25 to September 26, 2021
Thursdays – June 3 to September 2, 2021
COVID Safety Plan
- This tour is designed for guests to enjoy with people who are already in their small, consistent social bubble.
- Carriages will be sanitized prior to each departure and are equipped with a plexiglass shield between the guests and driver.
- Physical distancing practices will be required at all locations.
- Guests are required to wear a mask at all times, except when seated in the carriage or while eating/drinking at Sea Cider.
- Guests are welcome to bring their own blanket to aid in their comfort.
- For further details, please read the following COVID-19 Safety Plans: