COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
Open-air carriage rides naturally offer much greater levels of safety than indoor activities; and are designed for guests to enjoy with people who are already in their small, consistent social bubble.
Tally-Ho carriage tours are offered only for small, private groups of up to six people who are within the same social bubble. Groups must stay together and respect physical distancing requirements. Tally-Ho does not mix groups of people together.
The following practices and procedures are established in accordance with the Provincial Health Office and WorkSafeBC COVID-19 recommendations for safe operation. We will continue to monitor their advice closely and enhance our actions, as necessary.
- Plexiglass divider between driver and guests in all carriages.
- Voice Amplifier system on each carriage to aid communication from driver to guests (please note it can be difficult for drivers to hear guests, but they will do their best to have open dialogue).
- Time between each tour to sanitize the carriage.
- Physical distancing markers on the pavement to maintain the 2 metre safe distancing protocols.
- Frequent sanitization of all high touch points including point of sale location and payment terminals.
- Hand sanitizer and disposable masks available to all guests.
- Gloves and masks available for all staff to use at their discretion.
- Enhanced guest check-in procedures: health verification and tracking information gathering.
- Enhanced staff member screening for illness or need to self-isolate.
Please Mask-Up! Effective Nov 19/20 all Tally-Ho staff are required to wear a mask while working in the public. Carriage drivers may choose (at their discretion) to un-mask only once seated in the carriage in front of the plexi-glass shield (where they will be appropriately distanced from guests and the general public). We ask our guests to follow our lead and also wear a mask during their time with us. Guests may also choose to un-mask once they are seated on the carriage behind the plexi-glass shield; and if they do so, they will be asked to mask-up again prior to disembarking the carriage at the end of the tour.
Thank you from the staff and management, stay safe – we all benefit!