COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
Open-air carriage rides naturally offer much greater levels of safety than indoor activities; and are designed for guests to enjoy with people who are already in their small, consistent social bubble.
The following practices and procedures are established in accordance with the Provincial Health Office and WorkSafeBC COVID-19 recommendations for safe operation. We will continue to monitor their advice closely and enhance our actions, as necessary.
- Plexiglass divider between driver and guests in all carriages.
- Voice Amplifier system on each carriage to ensure guests can clearly hear their driver.
- Time between each tour to sanitize the carriage.
- Physical distancing markers on the pavement to maintain the 2 metre safe distancing protocols.
- Frequent sanitization of all high touch points including point of sale location and payment terminals.
- Hand sanitizer and disposable masks available to all guests.
- Gloves and masks available for all staff to use at their discretion.
- Enhanced guest check-in procedures: health verification and tracking information gathering.
- Enhanced staff member screening for illness or need to self-isolate.
Thank you from the staff and management, stay safe – we all benefit!